Form Filling service

We can assist you with various paper and online forms

Filling in an application form can be a stressful and daunting experience. So let us help you.
Our friendly and experienced advisors can sit down and go through the form with you, making sure the most relevant information to your claim is included and all the required documentation is attached.

If you need us to help you complete a form, please make sure that you have all the paperwork and personal information with you that you will need. If you are unsure what you may need please do call us before you come and we will advise you of what to bring.

Please be aware that some forms can take over 2 hours to complete.

We can assist you with various forms, from completing a housing application or welfare benefit form to renewing your driving licence:

  • Registering for Homespot and housing application forms
  • GP registration forms
  • School Application forms, Free School Meals and School Clothing Grants
  • Benefit forms: Child Benefit, Universal Credit, Pension Credit, Employment and Support Allowance, Carer's Allowance, Housing Benefit, Council Tax Reduction, Warm Home Discount Scheme, etc.
  • Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency forms
  • Disabled person's parking permit (Blue Badge Scheme) application
  • applying for Free bus travel for people aged 60 and over
and many other types of forms